Sunday 30 September 2012

Jewel Enamel

I Have finally got a quiet weekend planned, so i thought i would get out my Jewel Enamel kit, my what i hear you cry, well i will enlighten you, or at least try.

A while a go I was watching Jewellery Maker TV and there was this jewel enamel kit for sale, after seeing it demoed i had to have one in my life, it arrived and i have to say i have had a few plays and i really like it, it works by heating powder until it melts, mixing various colours then pouring into moulds or bezels, which i have to say is my preferred way of working with this medium, you can also add other things to the liquid such as glitter, gem art, mica powders it really does go on and on, these are just a few of the things that i have come up with so far.



 

Very Downton Abby


Thanks for looking  will show you more designs as i make them

No comments:

Post a Comment